My name is Heidi Logan Evans. Up until this past weekend I really had no knowledge of my name. Why my parents chose it, the orgins of my last name, or really anything. So i asked my dad about it, and well there is no fabulous story behind it, not that I was expecting one. But the orgins of my last name Evans is Welsh.
The story behind my first name is that my dad had a friend in high school with a sister whos name was heidi, she was blonde and pretty. Seeing as both of my parents had that beach blonde hair there wasnt to much of a chance that i was going to have any other hair color. My dad thought that the name Heidi was a pefect name for a pretty blonde girl...so hence the name Heidi. I was courious as to what it actually ment, so I looked it up and the name actually means of nobility, or noble, kind; star. This is a German name. My middle name is simple to explain, its just a family name on my dads side of the family. So that is what my name means.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment