Thursday, January 25, 2007

Welcome Message

Okay...fist of all, I don't like talking about myself, but I suppose its necessary in this case and kind of difficult to avoid it. So here it goes...most importantly is everyone must know i love my sisters...the first one is 13, shes everything to me, not only my sister but doubles as my best friend. This is slightly unfortunate due to the fact she lives in the Hudson Valley with my mom. I see her as much as possible and I'd do anything for her and spend any amount of money on her if I could. Her name is Ashley. When I'm with her acting my age is deffinatly on the do not do list. My second sister is 9. Her name is Rachel. She is actually my half sister from my dads second failed marriage, she lives with him, as do I. I commute to St. Johns from Huntington, Long Island.

I love animals, at my moms house in Dutchess County we have 3 dogs and 7 cats. When I was younger I wanted to be a veterinarian. I have one cat at my dads house.

Other random facts:
I love country music
lavender is my favorite color
i like to blow bubbles and pop them with my tounge (the soap kind)
dress up with my sis never gets old
i was a cheerleader, and ran track
coffee is an addiction
paint by numbers is a must
nothing is black and white, its all gray
i can not....i repeat can not cook, bake or anything of the sort
i do though love cleaning although my room is curently a disaster
been a vegitarian for 7ish years
im overly emotional
Memorial day weekend is the single best weekend every year of my life
I dont hate alot of things
I have a very open mind
....anything else, just ask...

No comments: