Looking down on this question sheet I have chosen question number 7. I'm really just trying to figure out which question I can elaborate on the most.
Whats your preferred mode on communication? My answer to this question was that it depends on the person your communicating with and what you are communicating about. This brings me to relationships. Everyone has a relationship with the people they are in daily contact with. It depends on the level of the relationship how you communicate. For example I only talk to certain people via email. Other people I have a closer relationship with, therefore I would talk to them on the phone.
The second part of my answer was what your communicating about. I wouldn't have a serious conversation through text messaging, some things need to be said in person, or on the phone. It is important to have the ability to know what kind of communication is appropriate where, when and how.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment