Tuesday, January 30, 2007

clarity

I don't know about anyone else, I can only speak for myself, but sometimes I get this feeling. It comes from nowhere, at least nowhere in particular that I am aware of. It's quite a euphoric feeling. I just get this sense of security. Its a moment that comes and goes, but within this moment I know that no matter what is going on everything is going to work itself out eventually. Not only do I feel that things will work out, but it's as if everything in the world makes sense and is logical. Everything is simple and most importantly is I accept things that normally I just would'nt even deal with. When I get this feeling I feel untouchable in the sense that nothing or no one can bring me down. Unfortunatly this moment passes all to quickly, and is gone before I can mentally prepare from coming down from this high that I seem to have been on.I am always seeking this feeling, but can hardly ever obtain it. It has a mind of it's own really coming whenever it pleases, I just wish it would stay, but while I am in this positive mental state I try to make the most of it by writing, or drawing (not very well I might add), its just nice to remember.

No comments: