Sunday, February 11, 2007

never to old....

I havn't really written in awhile, simply due to the fact that I havn't been inspired. Now I have something to write about though. I live on Long Island with my dad, but that is in no way my home. I went home this week...the place I consider home and will always consider home. This place is Red Hook New York, in the Mid Hudson Valley.
What is important to me? Well being with my best friends and realizing the pettiness of things and knowing that some things just don't matter....what does matter? Well to me what matters is not caring about being silly or acting crazy....taking a million pictures just to remember the night....going bowling and being happy about getting a 63...dressing up just for the hell of it...thats one thing i will never out grow....I'm 18 and yes i still play dress up...and guess what I always will...or blasting music from middle school in the car and singing along...or just having a snow ball fight...yes there is snow here...and yes I am psyched! Just being care free even for that little amount of time and knowing you can act as ridiculous as you want cause everybody else is too and you know that nobody around you cares what bizarre one liner you blurt out next....its totally A-mazing

1 comment:

bill said...

Heidi,

Writing about a place (like your neighborhood or the place you consider "home") is also an option for research. I sure do like the fortune cookie idea though.

Yes, keep up with your blogging -- don't slack off. You were off to a strong start but now it's not as active as it could be. Make it a daily activity, as much as possible.